All our printed lanyards have set-up charges, this will be shown when you process an order but as a general rule:
- Screen Print is £20 per colour.
- Full Colour by heat transfer is £35. (Including dye sublimation)
- Woven Lanyards is £50 (Includes 3 colour stitch to 1 side)
Your artwork file can be uploaded when you process your order, we’ll then supply a PDF proof showing the spacing and how the artwork will look on the lanyard. We prefer EPS or vector files, but please send what you’ve and we’ll do the rest.
Below is a list of our 20 standard stock material lanyard colours which should cater for most clients. If you need a special colour to match your corporate identity then we can dye the material to any PMS colour but there is a £20 additional charge for this service.
Please found below are standard fitting and some extra at a small additional cost.
This website is designed to make life very easy for you and once you’ve got your price it is straight forward to order. First you need to know your requirements, here’s a list of possible options:
- Size of width, most lanyards come with 10mm, 15mm (standard), 20mm and even 25mm
- Colour of lanyard, we offer 20 standard colours but for a small charge we can dye the material to your PMS colour.
- Type of Lanyards – Click here to see our post on which type of lanyard to choose. (Polyester Lanyard is the most popular)
- Print Colours – Pretty straight forward as this is the amount of colours we print on the lanyard. For complicated and full colour we’d recommend the dye sublimation lanyard
- Print on – One side or both sides
- Safety Break – We strongly recommend this option, if the lanyard got caught on something it will automatically pull apart.
Once you’ve selected your options, the price will be revealed showing the price breaks. To proceed with your order, add the quantity you require into the box and click the button “Click here to Order”. The order will show at the top of the screen, click add to basket.
You’re now in the order screen, add your details and a shipping address if different to your standard address. There will be a few options now, need to select your lanyard colour, type of clip fitting and any accessories you require like ID holders.
To finish the order, choose the payment options. If you’re an existing customer, require an account or would prefer to pay pay by bank transfer click the BACs button then process order.